Get fronted for the cost of home improvement services with no interest — ever.
Compass Concierge is the hassle-free way to sell your home faster and for a higher price with services like staging, flooring, painting, and more.
As your agents, we will help you determine which services can deliver the greatest return on your investment.
The entire process is designed for speed, so that work can begin — and your home can sell — as quickly as possible.
You'll never have to worry about upfront costs or interest.
We will be by your side throughout the process, advising you along the way.
- Floor repair
- Carpet cleaning & replacement
- Cosmetic renovations
- Interior & exterior painting
- Roofing repair
- Moving & storage
- Pest control
- Custom closet work
- Electrical work
- Seller-side inspections & evaluations
- Kitchen improvements
- Bathroom improvements
- Pool & tennis court services
- Water heating & plumbing repair
- Sewer lateral inspections & remediation
- More than 100 other home improvement services
The percentage of homebuyers willing to pay more for hardwood floors
The potential return of every $100 you invest in staging your home
The percentage of sellers' agents who say staging decreases a property's time on market
Source: National Association of Realtors, 2019
How it works
- Together with you, we work to decide which services can increase your home's value the most and set an estimated budget for the work.
- When you're ready to start, The Rivkin Group will be by your side as you engage vendors and commission work.
- Once the transformation is complete, your home will go on the market.
- You'll pay for the services when one of the following happens — your home sells, you terminate your listing agreement with Compass, or 12 months pass from your Concierge start date.
Are there any services not covered by the program?
Our goal is for Concierge to help as many clients as possible. The program is intentionally flexible; we've developed Concierge to be used with most vendors for your convenience.
When do I have to pay for the services?
You'll pay once one of the following happens (whichever occurs first): - Your home sells - You terminate your listing agreement with Compass - 12 months pass from your Concierge start date
How can I participate in the program?
Easy! Contact us today to find out how to participate.
This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation, recommendation, offer or promise to provide services. Compass is not offering legal, financial or other professional advice. Compass reserves the right to refuse, reject, or cancel the program for any reason at any time without liability. Compass offers no guarantee or warranty of results. Subject to additional terms and conditions.