- "Bonnie and Courtney Rivkin helped my family buy the home of our dreams AND sell our current home during a very unpredictable housing market (spring 2022 in Alexandria, VA). We are SO grateful to them for their expertise, strategic thinking, kindness and hustle throughout the process. They were a pleasure to work with. Bonnie and Courtney are locals with a tremendous knowledge of the area (22301 and 22302, in our case). They know all the nuances to every neighborhood and are extremely well-connected with other realtors, which came in VERY handy when we bought our home. Having a duo also meant more communication, availability and expertise. I'd recommend the Rivkin Group to anyone!" -Madeline V.
- "Five Stars, highly recommend! We were new to Alexandria, and had little knowledge of the area. We received exceptional service from Bonnie and Courtney. The Rivkin Group was extremely knowledgeable, communicative and available for same-day showings. They worked within our budget and educated us on the best parts of town. All “coming-soon” listings were immediately sent to us, day and night, and they customized a plan for showings around our schedule. Their attentive communication and responsiveness made this nerve-wracking process more than comforting.
Bonnie and Courtney are active members of the community, which added to their invaluable expertise and professional network with listing agents. You need and want agents who have an established rapport in the area, and these ladies have all the connections!
Superior experience start to finish. They also come with amazing recommendations for contractors, lawn service, moving companies and more. Full-Service!"-Natalie P.
- “We had a wonderful experience working with Courtney and Bonnie! Throughout the process they were professional, warm and very responsive to our questions/concerns. Despite some minor hiccups along the way, they addressed and resolved them immediately. In addition, they provided us with great connections to contractor services that helped us in our move and getting settled. We would definitely contact the Rivkins again in the future and highly recommend them!” -Kati D
- “We cannot recommend Bonnie and Courtney more highly as your next Realtor! They have helped us both buy and sell a house, and we couldn’t have been happier with their outstanding service and professional expertise. They were always accessible and easy to work with, and their advice was consistently proven invaluable. As buyers, we were fortunate to have been given a referral to The Rivkin Group from a friend who had worked with Bonnie to buy their dream house in Old Town, and she did an amazing job helping us purchase our home in Fort Hunt. When it was time for us to sell, we knew we had to call The Rivkin Group -- and Bonnie and Courtney exceeded our very high expectations. They were extremely informative, insightful, patient and responsive throughout the entire process and thanks to their great recommendations and strategy, we received competitive offers and sold our house within 1 week for $70,000+ above the list price! Needless to say, we could not be happier with this outcome and owe it to Bonnie & Courtney’s diligence, successful track record and Alexandria expertise. If you’re looking for an agent to help you buy or sell, we strongly recommend you call them today!”-Jeff W.
- “Courtney and Bonnie at the Rivkin Group helped my wife and I purchase a fantastic single family home in Alexandria in Dec 20/Jan 21. They were superb in their market knowledge of the area. They were incredibly responsive and easy to communicate with. Every one of their recommendations provided a first class service to us (i.e. Mortgage Lender, Title Company, Home Inspector, General Contractor, and other key home suppliers). We highly recommend this team to help buy or sell your home. As first time home buyers, we couldn't have asked for a better experience.”-Matt S.
- “My husband and I purchased our first home (condo) from Bonnie and Courtney and feel so lucky to have gone through the process with them. We initially reached out to them to look at a single property but after meeting them decided we wanted to work with them exclusively. They were extremely transparent throughout the whole process and made us feel very comfortable making such a big decision! They're both extremely knowledgeable and always made sure to follow up on any questions they didn't readily have answers for, and provided great resources for us to do some of our own research as well. We love our new home so much and plan to be here for many years, but will absolutely be working with Bonnie and Courtney again when the time comes. They were so patient with us as we looked at different properties and figured out exactly what we wanted, and it was clear that they wanted us to be somewhere we really loved. Working with The Rivkin Group was so lovely and I cannot recommend them enough to anyone looking to buy!”-Emily R.
- “There cannot be enough positive things said about Bonnie and Courtney Rivkin and The Rivkin Group. My husband and I started looking for a house in Old Town, Alexandria over three years ago, when Courtney was engaged to be married - now she has two kids, and we have just moved into our dream home. Bonnie has the patience of a saint, as we had a very detailed list of what we were looking for in our search, and house after house, we came very close, but nothing 'hit the mark.' Finally when we found 'the one,' Bonnie made sure that every detail went smoothly during the buying process - she actually went above and beyond what she should have been asked to do as our agent, but not once did she bat an eye or question anything. She provided us with tons of useful information during the move to help acclimate us into Old Town, and she continues to check in to see how we're doing. If anyone is looking for a house, The Rivkin Group would be the only recommendation I would give - no reason to look any further.”-Maria B.
- “I have relied on the Rivkin Group for two separate home purchases and regularly recommend them to friends and family. Tremendous service & very friendly!”-C. Wallace D.
- “I selected Bonnie Rivkin, based on outstanding reviews, as my agent when I bought a property in Old Town Alexandria three years ago. I was very impressed with her professionalism, responsiveness and work ethic so, of course, I went back to her when it came time to sell that place and find a new one. She and her daughter Courtney are the absolute best. I recommend them most highly.” -Alan S.
- “Bonnie helped us to find and purchase our first home ten years ago. When the time came to move again, she guided us through the process of selling (including fielding more than a dozen offers!) while also buying and renovating our new home. She was helpful and knowledgeable, with a great familiarity of the area and a keen understanding of our needs, wants, and budget!”-Christina K.
- “We are writing to share the excellent experience we had with the Rivkin Group! The dynamic mother-daughter team were patient and easy to work with, which was super important to us as we found our way through the maze of buying a house…during a pandemic…with a newborn. From the outset, Bonnie flagged ample options for us and often refined the search based on feedback she got from us. Based on her knowledge of the area, she gave recommendations about areas to look that we were not even aware we wanted! During house visits, Bonnie and Courtney made sure everyone wore masks and that we were the only visitors in the unit at a given time. This made us feel incredibly comfortable and able to continue the home search even during uncertainty with the pandemic. We were delighted to know that Courtney was a mother of young kids as well. This gave her perspective, which she shared with us in spades, about “toddler-proofing” the house and where we might see challenges or opportunities with certain locations. Once we made the decision to pull the trigger, we were nervous that our offer would not win because of the rumors of rampant bidding wars in our desired location.. The Rivkin Group’s advice ensured that we only needed to put in one bid on one house without any bidding drama. Finally, during the inspection Bonnie and Courtney were incredibly thorough seeing issues that didn’t immediately appear to the amateur eye. Their professional lens found a few last-minute items that weren’t up to the Rivkin Group snuff and we were offered a credit for repairs. We cannot recommend the Rivkin Group enough and can’t wait to work with them in the future…just hopefully not too soon.”-Kate M.
- “Bonnie listened to me and developed a very good sense of what I was looking for — she was always available and very patient. She also helped to keep me balanced and temper enthusiasm with reality. Bonnie was such a professional who really went the extra mile — she found me a great house and a great deal.”-Mary G.
- “Liked your honesty; your ability to think and move quickly; your tenacity to get the deal done fairly, and with care for my interests...”-Brenda C.
- “Bonnie was always there for us, she was never pushy and she shared her knowledge and always thought of our best interests. She always kept in touch with us throughout the entire process.”-Erich & Gabriela S.
- “Bonnie was extremely knowledgeable about the various Alexandria communities, she was very patient, and followed through with everything.” -Catherine & Kevin R.
- "Bonnie did an awesome job finding us our first home. She is from the area which is a huge bonus. She found the property before it went live and got us in the see it before anyone else got a chance. We made a strong offer with her guidance and they accepted within 24 hours! She was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process, and even got us some great contractors to help with some minor repairs needed once we moved in. She still checks in periodically to make sure we are settling in well. We will definitely work with her again and will recommend her to our friends & family."-Carolyn L.